Conditions of Sale and Entry
Tickets and items purchased where a discount or benefit has been claimed without entitlement and tickets purchased through misuse of promotional codes, schemes and promotions are in breach of our terms and conditions of sale will be declared void and are not valid for entry.
Tickets must not be sold or offered for sale from within the Epic Dalston premises except from the Box Office by our ticketing team. Only tickets purchased from our box office or our approved agents are valid for admission.
Tickets sold via unauthorised third parties, including online auction sites and resale sites are not valid for entry.
Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void and the ticketholder will be refused entry.
Any attempts to manipulate or damage our systems may be unlawful and could result in legal action being taken.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
TICKETS AND OTHER SALES
• Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or resold. Any ticket that is resold will become invalid.
• The Epic Dalston will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
• The Epic Dalston is not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
• The Epic Dalston reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
• The Epic Dalston and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of any event.
• We advise against coming to a sell-out performance at the Epic Dalston without a ticket. Please check for late returns on our website or phone 0207 923 4190. If you do come to the Epic Dalston without a ticket, we strongly advise against buying from touts that operate in the area, whose tickets may be fraudulent.
• Tickets must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than the Epic Dalston or one of its authorised agents. If you’d like a list of agents for a specific event, please call 0207 923 4190.
• Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will make your ticket and transaction void.
• By attending an event, you consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience, and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and Epic Dalston communications, without payment or copyright.
• The Epic Dalston reserves the rights to require and electronically verify photographic ID, and to search visitors on entry and exit, as conditions of admission
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
• Each member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times and produce it upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce a valid ticket will deny you entry and may result in you being ejected from the venue.
• To ensure safety, we may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or others.
• Glass containers, cans, chains and other large, heavy or sharp objects are not allowed in the Events Hall.
• Audio and video recording equipment is not allowed in performance areas. The Epic Dalston reserves the right to insist that such equipment is left in the cloakroom.
• You are responsible for your belongings when attending an event. The Epic Dalston accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue.
• There is no admittance or re-admittance to the Epic Dalston after 11pm. For some performances a no-readmission policy will operate throughout, please check on arrival at the venue.
• Our latecomers’ policy can vary from event to event, please check with the box office. Admission is not guaranteed, although offered wherever possible.
• Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed at the Epic Dalston, and will be confiscated on entry.
• Smoking is not permitted at the Epic Dalston. Electronic cigarettes are also prohibited within the venue.
• Mobile phones and pagers must be silenced before entering the performance areas.
• Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check before purchasing.
• We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
• Pets are not allowed in the Epic Dalston. Assistance animals are permitted.
• The Epic Dalston requests that all audience members leave the venue quietly at the end of the performance.
• Unless otherwise stated, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult and may be admitted to seated areas only, please ensure to check there are seated tickets available before booking for an under 14.